Taj Computers & Informatics:
The company or individual requesting the services of M/s Taj Computers & Informatics
Primary Web Designer, Developer, SEO Professional Consultant and eCommerce Developer
M/s Taj Computers & Informatics will carry out work only where an agreement is provided either by email, telephone, mail or fax. Taj Computers & Informatics will carry out work only for clients who are 18 years of age or above.
An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written or verbal contract between Taj Computers & Informatics and the client, this includes telephone and email agreements.
- Whilst every endeavor will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, Taj Computers & Informatics cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction of the website or any part of it.
- The website, graphics and any programming code remains the property of Taj Computers & Informatics until all the outstanding accounts are paid in full.
- Any scripts, cgi applications, php scripts, or software (unless specifically agreed) written by Taj Computers & Informatics remains the copyright of Taj Computers & Informatics and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Taj Computers & Informatics.
- Taj Computers & Informatics cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client or used by the client in the future on their website. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
- Any coding additions to website briefs provided will be carried out at the discretion of Taj Computers & Informatics and may carry an additional cost. Where no charge is made by Taj Computers & Informatics for such additions, Taj Computers & Informatics accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
- The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to Taj Computers & Informatics all the material required to complete the website to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
- Taj Computers & Informatics will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- Taj Computers & Informatics will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the website owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrong-doing on the part of a site owner. eg. Any disputes arise from the content/images that is provided to us for the inclusion on the website.
- Taj Computers & Informatics will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
- Taj Computers & Informatics will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
- In no event shall Taj Computers & Informatics be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, stemming from the use or performance of a client website or from any information, products and services provided through client sites, even if this website has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, your use of our client websites is entirely at your own risk.
- If we are in breach of the arrangements under this agreement, we will not be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result.
- We do not have any liability of any sort (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of providers of telecommunication services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
- All Web Design Packages listed in our website DO NOT offer Control Panel. To avail the Control Panel option, please add Rs.1000/- to the package listed. Alternatively, you can opt for a Hosting Package separately.
- By giving Control Panel, our website support service is reduced to only taking regular backups.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required with all of our projects before any web design/development work.
- Once a website has been designed and completed the final balance of payment is then due in accordance with our payment terms. There are no exceptions to this, i.e, If the client decides they no longer want the site, as they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that has been done. Non payment will result in legal action being taken if necessary. Once full payment is received for a website, it is assumed that the project has been completed to the clients satisfaction and no refunds can be offered. We do offer free updates (5 hours of work) for a month after the completion to allow for any final amendments that may be required.
WEB DESIGN PACKAGES (ONLY):
Our web design packages are designed by keeping your limited budget in mind. So we have very limited room to maneuver and it becomes nearly impossible for us to give many re-makes for the web designs. However, you can select any type of website from our readymade templates.
‘Starter web package’ and ‘Small web package’ cost is irrespective of if you already have a domain and space.
Each web page designed is charged @Rs.700/- (for a minimum of 5 pages).
Annual renewal charges (exclusively) for web packages:
- Starter Packages: 40 MB : Rs. 1900/- [Linux Space: Rs.1300/- + Domain (.com, .org, .net): Rs.600/-] | 400MB Bandwidth | Static
- Small Package: 80MB : Rs.2400/- [Linux Space: Rs.1800/- + Domain (.com, .org, .net): Rs.600/-] | 800MB Bandwidth | Dynamic
- Business Package:120MB : Rs.3200/- [Linux Space: Rs.2600/- + Domain (.com, .org, .net): Rs.600/-] | 1GB Band Width | Dynamic
- Large Business Package: 500MB : Rs.6400/- [Linux Space: Rs.5800/- + Domain (.com, .org, .net): Rs.600/-] | 2 GB Bandwidth | Dynamic
(Please add Rs.500/- to the above packages if you need control panel information. However, by giving Control Panel, our website support service is reduced to only taking regular backups only.)
Every additional 80MB of Space will cost: Rs.1100/-
- 1GB of Space with control panel: Rs.8,200/- | 20GB bandwidth
- 2GB of Space with control panel: Rs.12,200/- | 40GB bandwidth
- 4GB of Space with control panel: Rs.16,200/- | 80GB bandwidth
- 10GB of Space with control panel: Rs.20,200/- | 200GB bandwidth
PREMIUM QUALITY WEBSITE DESIGNING:
If you are looking for lavish (premium quality) websites like our client ‘http://www.poshakbazaar.com’, then please email us your detailed requirements and we will quote you accordingly. A premium quality has virtually unlimited design possiblilties. We can also purchase premium themes and customise it to meet your requirement.
DATABASE APPLICATION AND ECOMMERCE STORE DEVELOPMENT:
Taj Computers & Informatics cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
We use award winning OpenCart Platform to develop an Ecommerce solutions. It generally takes 15-30 days to complete an ecommerce project. So you will have to keep patience while we put your shop online.
Any scripts, applications or software (unless specifically agreed) written by Taj Computers & Informatics remain the copyright of Taj Computers & Informatics and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Taj Computers & Informatics.
Where applications or sites are developed on servers not recommended by Taj Computers & Informatics, the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the clients responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Taj Computers & Informatics before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, Taj Computers & Informatics will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
Taj Computers & Informatics will endeavor to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed with the web browsing software Microsoft Internet Explorer and to an acceptable level with Mozilla browsers, such as Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
Taj Computers & Informatics can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software as they constantly change.
WEBSITE HOSTING SERVICES :
Taj Computers & Informatics recommends that you use our hosting servers which are very reliable and we provide guranteed 99.9% uptime However, Taj Computers & Informatics can recommend hosting companies to host your websites. No guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service by Taj Computers & Informatics cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
Taj Computers & Informatics reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial, and also to terminate the free hosting service should the necessity arise.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO):
Due to external factors, such as changes to the way search engines rank websites, we cannot offer any guarantees regarding the position we will achieve for websites. The process of optimizing websites itself will bring in more traffic and hits and you’ll see visits increase to your site naturally. We cannot accept liability for any change in rankings, or drop off in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
Taj Computers & Informatics use ‘White Hat Techniques’ when optimizing websites and always aim to achieve a top ten ranking for your website within six months of undertaking the optimization process. Due to the nature of work involved, payment is generally required in advance and we are unable to offer a refund of any monies to the clients in relation to this type of work.
Taj Computers & Informatics reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial.
PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS:
A deposit is required from any new client before any work is carried out. It is the Taj Computers & Informatics policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by Taj Computers & Informatics or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with Taj Computers & Informatics.
Once a deposit is paid and work completed you are obliged to pay the balance of payment in full. We will contact clients via email and telephone to remind them of such payments if they are not received when due.
If accounts are not settled or Taj Computers & Informatics have not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied and web pages removed, we will then pass such cases to the Small Claims Court to pursue payment, non payment can result in consumer court judgments (ccj’s) being added to the clients credit rating.
Following consistent non payment of an invoice our lawyer (Mr. Umesh Bhardwaj) will contact the client in question, with a view to taking the matter further and if need be to seek payment through legal procedures, and if necessary court summons.
We do not share or sell any of your details with third party companies, without your express permission and we will only email you or contact you about work related matters.
- Informal procedure
Anyone who experiences a problem with their web service provided by Taj Computers & Informatics should raise the matter directly using our online contact form. To do so, giving sufficient information to locate the material (such as an url) and clearly outlining the grounds for complaint.Taj Computers & Informatics will approach the individual responsible for the material in question with a view to resolving the matter to the satisfaction of the complainant.
- Formal complaints procedure
The formal complaints procedure should only be used where the complainant feels that the nature of the complaint is too serious to be dealt with informally, or where a satisfactory conclusion has not been reached after following the informal procedure.
A formal complaint should be made in writing to Taj Computers & Informatics, who will acknowledge receipt and ensure that the matter is looked into as soon as possible.
An initial response to any complaint can be expected within seven days of its receipt; a full and considered response to the complaint should be completed within 30 days and any subsequent remedy implemented with the minimum of delay.
Taj Computers & Informatics®
Chandigarh – 1600 031 INDIA
Tel.: +91-172-2600386 | Mobile: +91-98785.87580
Thank you for your order and best wishes,
for Taj Computers & Informatics®